Learn how to review, revise and refine your manuscript.
You've written the rough draft of your book. Now what?
Maybe you're on your 3rd, 8th or 17th revision but you're not sure your manuscript is in good enough shape yet to hire an editor.
Maybe you've not yet completed that first draft.
We've got you covered.
Register for 2nd Draft online course.
We'll help you improve your manuscript and your writing!
We've been where you are.
That's why we created this online course complete with:
~ weekly lessons to help you review, revise and refine your manuscript
~ Q&A section
Clean up your manuscript and get ready for your editor!
"If you are looking for an Angel to help you with your book – Stephanie is it! I highly recommend working with Stephanie, as you will receive the much needed guidance and support!"
- Malcolm Saunders, author of Elixir Life: Modern Nutrition Meets Ancient Herbal Wisdom
Stephanie and Maraya are the Book Babas: supporting your journey from writer to published author.
Maraya is an experienced Freelance Editor and Book Coach with over 25 years in the coaching industry. She has published numerous articles related to Health &Wellness and three books of poetry: Metamorphosis of a Narcissist; Reflections and Shadows; and Leftovers. She just published a travel memoir: Love, Death & Tango.
Stephanie is the author of the Anna’s Angels series of children’s books, Grandfather Grasshopper, Nourish: Ayurveda-inspired 21-day Detox, and a memoir: An Accidental Awakening. She was a regular contributor to Gaiam, with articles published in Finer Minds and Sivana East.
Each lesson, you will focus on a different area of revision. You will apply the strategies to the opening of your manuscript and then weave those lessons throughout your book.
Welcome to 2nd Draft!!
Your lessons include:
- Hooks, leads and introductions (compel your reader to keep reading - why is your book the book for them?)
- Manuscript formatting (save yourself time and energy later by formatting your manuscript up front - this is not interior book design)
- Voice, tone, POV and tense (personality comes out on the page - find your unique voice and tone for your book)
- Little things mean a lot (Canadian spelling or American? Tricky words to passive phrases - we cover the little things often overlooked)
- Next steps (where do you go now?)
Getting a book into the world is much easier with support!
Enrol today and take one step closer to publishing your book
and getting your ideas out into the world!